Looking for a creative, responsible, and reliable real estate and social media advertising virtual assistant to join a successful real estate team. Excellent communication skills are very important!
Your responsibilities will include administrative work managing contracts, preparing offers as well as being in charge of new advertising and marketing campaigns. You will generate marketing material and coordinate mailed, emailed, and social media advertisements. You will also be responsible for calling people, receiving calls, and taking information from these calls and entering it into a database.
Saturday – Wednesday: 1pm to 10pm USA Eastern Time, with 1 hour break.
(Hours do follow US daylight savings time.)
$4 / hour for the perfect match!
- Excellent English Spoken and Written Communication
- Reliable Internet & Power, including back-up internet access and power source (generator)
- Creative Skills for making advertisements
- Responsible and consistent ability to follow documented methods and procedures
- Experience developing social media advertisements is a major plus
- This is a full-time long-term position. You cannot have another employer.
- Take an internet speed test (https://www.speedtest.net/) and save the link to share your result.
- Record video with your web-cam of you reading the first three paragraphs of text on this page (https://adriennegreen.com/), upload it to a youtube video or google drive, and save the link to send with your resume.
- Take a typing speed test (https://www.livechat.com/typing-speed-test) and save screen shot of your result.
- Take the DISC assessment (https://discpersonalitytesting.com/free-disc-test/) and save the results.
- Send the link to the speed test result, youtube/google drive video, typing speed test result, DISC assessment profile, current resume, and some examples of your advertisements or creative work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Auburndale Group – VA Application”